Innovative, Thought-Challenging High Performance Coaching and Corporate Wellness Programs
The McCarthy Project builds customized, high-impact corporate wellness programs. You’ll see the results in your employees’ health, both mentally and physically — and your bottom line.
Benefits Brokers and HR managers:
The McCarthy Project has a track record of delivering results for businesses, professional firms and non-profits. We create cost-effective solutions with high ROI, customized to each client’s individual needs.
Our high performance coaching, employee wellness services and corporate health programs are built on our proprietary model. We help clients analyze health screening and HRA results, then design and implement comprehensive wellness programs.
Our solutions include:
1. High performance coaching which leads to increased productivity
2. Results reporting on HRA (health risk assessment) and health screening results
3. Wellness programs that maximize productivity and reduce healthcare expenses
4. Best-in-class partners and solutions
5. Incentive programs to support healthy behavior change
6. Employee communications campaigns
7. Establish program goals and track progress
8. Wellness programs and Return on Investment (ROI)
Core Program Components:
1. Health Risk Assessment
2. Clinical/Biometric Screenings
3. Lifestyle and Risk Factor Management
4. Disease Management Programs
5. Structural Improvements
1. Population-based Education
2. Individualized Interventions
Our staff is comprised of certified strength, health and high performance specialists.
Rand Corporation, July 2012, “A Review of the US Workplace Wellness Market”
For a quote or additional company information, contact us at 612-741-0982 or email cs(a)themccarthyproject.com.