The Genetic Story: Rugged Individualism or Scientific Management
Scientific Management Through DNA
The scientific management of sports has taken over almost every area of its existence; the analyzation of almost every conceivable scenario ad nauseum, the study of the human genome to locate and develop the certain gene that will bring immediate success to the athlete who has number 23 and if you do this drill or lift, you will produce an incremental gain strength or speed gain over all competitors and lastly, use scientific, chemically-based nutrition to obtain elite performance. All of these action steps are based on the human body, scientific truths and the athlete’s DNA or human genome. Untold numbers of studies have proven that if athletes complete all of these tasks and memorize all of the numbers you will be prepared for success, right?
One question.. What happens if the foundational concepts of these scientific managed truths were incorrect or manipulated based on a fallacy?
Well, you say… That is not possible.. I hate to burst your bubble, but it may be true. Research the following statements and what narrative do you create?
1. Science is being held by centuries, old assumptions that have been hardened into dogma. Here are a couple examples; Science or scientific management knows the answer, all reality is material reality or physical, there is no reality but material reality, but only 4% of all energy is known, and that the remaining part of nature, the 96% of reality, is unknown or non-physical. (Science Set Free, Sheldrake, 2012) For additional information click here and here
2. “The displacement of proteins by DNA as the genetic determinants certainly stands out as a paradigm shift, a principal discontinuity in biological theory and practice. Yet the lines of continuity are also striking. The eugenic goals, which had informed the design of the molecular biology program and had been attenuated by the lessons of the Holocaust, revived by the late 1950’s. Dredged from the linguistic quagmire of social control, a new eugenics, empowered by representations of life supplied by the new biology, came to rest in safely on the high ground of medical discourse and latter-day rhetoric of population control. (Molecular Vision of Life, Kay, 1996, pg. 277) For additional commentary, visit here and here.
3. The Human Genome Project, to the shock of nearly all materialists, ultimately proved exactly the opposite of what scientists had hoped. It proved that genes alone do not explain inheritance. “The big lie of genetics exposed human DNA incapable of storing complete blueprint of the human form.” (Mike Adams, Natural News)
4. Propaganda, as defined by the father of Public Relations Edward Bernays in his 1928 book called Propaganda, is “the conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses…Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.” (Propaganda, Bernays, 1928, pg. 9)
After meditating and researching on these concepts, you come to the conclusion that you are an individual who’s future has not been planned and mapped based on your genetic code. You are an individual athlete with God-given talents that you use for the development of your life on this earth, not controlled by some hidden gene in your body. The next question has to become how do we find the other 96% of the physical or non-physical reality in order to continue our development of elite consciousness?
1. “We need to realize what our fingerprints and our intuition actually proclaimed long before DNA: no two people are alike, all “averages” are lies, and nobody can be accurately contained by numbers and graphs.” (Weapons of Mass Instruction, John Taylor Gatto, pg. 69)
2. Develop the ability to have intellectual self-defense and how to develop the tools of independent thought. Richard Grove, Tragedyandhope.com. For additional information, visit here.
3. “I concluded that in many sports elite athletes are either systematically taller or shorter than the general population and these differences in height were virtually completely determined by genetic factors. In most of my subsequent publications I have simply referred to this review, and in doing so the importance I place on it may have been overlooked by others. My recent reviews have focused on the rich body of evidence that virtually every other aspect of the human body and nervous system can be modified by intense training, sustained for months and years, and that the degree of modifiability interacted with the childhood and adolescence developmental phase of athletes.” (Dr. K. Anders Ericsson: Florida State University Professor, Father of the Deliberate Practice Framework, British Sports Journal of Medicine)
4. Stop the Insanity of Circular Creativity, Invest time in the Spiritual, Creative, and Imaginative: As stated by Jon Rappoport, “People in this world believe in what they create, except they’re not aware of what they’re creating. They think, instead, they’re seeing what’s already there. This missing link explains a great deal. People are playing a shell game with themselves. They’re placing the pea inside a particular shell, and then they’re turning over the shell and finding the pea. Then they exclaim, “Look what I found!” NO. They didn’t find it. They put it there to begin with. They created a reality and then denied they created it.” Spiritual Fascism Jon Rappoport. For additional information, click here.
6. Learn about the soul of life, not just the facts: In materialist science, free will of choice is an illusion, everything is predictable. Long ago, plants and human minds were souls and that the universe was alive, mechanist science rejected these laws and expelled all souls from nature. The material world became inanimate, a soulless machine. Elite Performance with Nate Ruch
7. “People may laugh and tell you it is not true: This idea that your body as a whole, as well as each cell in your body, can tap into a field of information which encodes the “memory” of what a human form is supposed to be threatens the very pillars of materialistic science, upon which nearly the entire pharmaceutical industry is based, by the way. This is why materialist scientists are desperately attempting to defend the human genomes as the single source of all the information needed to develop a human body, even thought. The human genome clearly doesn’t have the storage to represent an entire body (not to mention inherited physiological functions of behavior inheritance.)” Mike Adams, Natural News
8. Growth and self-mastery are reserved for those who vigorously self-direct, like Stanley; planning, doing, creating, reflecting, freely associating, taking chances, punching the lights out on your tormentors. (Weapons of Mass Instruction, John Taylor Gatto, pg 64)